Go to: www.Imagesbynneka.com

go to the middle picture that says Blog

We are the first couple on top. My fav pic is the Black and White pic

Re: ePics Blogged :)

• Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, they are great! I like the 4th one, where you two are on the left. Your photog did a great job!
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    resacup78resacup78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Really nice e-pics! I live in Lithonia as well so I added you as a friend. Its great to be able to chat with local brides and share info!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies

Resa....where are you getting married? hows your planning coming along?
  • Options
    resacup78resacup78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The planning is coming along okay. I can't wait to announce the big check on my venue being booked. I should be booking in the next two weeks. I found my bm dresses at David's Bridal and I working on a few DIY projects. Its funny because I was never into the whole big wedding thing but now I am super excited about everything. lol. Now I just need to work on my Bio and start making my ideas reality.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Booking a venue relieves alot of stress, I went to so many different venues and being on a budget doesnt help, I wanted to do the piedmont room and they made it seem like it  would fit into my budget until I told them I was ready to book and they gave me a contract that was way over, I cried, but ultimatley came to the conclusion to have a tented wedding at my FIs parents backyard with is huge and I would be able to decorate as I wanted and wouldnt have to slice and dice the guest list. 
    good luck shopping around
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards