Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Amazing Seamstress in Georgia

In case any of you are looking for a talented and honest seamstress, I wanted to recommend Dora Baker. I just got my dress back and she did a fabulous job on it. The dress is silk and it was not an easy fabric to work with. I cannot recommend her enough. Her prices are also very reasonable! Here's her site.

Re: Amazing Seamstress in Georgia

• Options
    Good to hear!  I have my first fitting with her in a couple weeks! =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I wanted to add my rave about Dora too, she is who you need to go to if you need dress alterations in the greater Atlanta area. I chose her based on the overwhelming positive reviews of multiple sites and I was not disappointed. Not only was she flexible with scheduling an appointment, but her prices seem like they would be hard to beat. Also, though perhaps not importatnt of seemingly strange to some, she suggested how to enhance my current workout routine to tone the problem areas that I was concerned with in my dress. You can't go wrong with Dora.
  • Options
    Do you guys know if Dora makes custom items (ie a flower girl dress from a pattern) or if she just does alterations.

Thanks
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I jump on the Dora praise wagon too!!!! She has been our seamstress for about 6 years....she does great no swesome work and is reasonably priced.....She didan excellant job on KB wedding gown and countless other items......She is the bomb!!!!!
  • Options
    I jump on the Dora praise wagon too!!!! She has been our seamstress for about 6 years....she does great no swesome work and is reasonably priced.....She didan excellant job on KB wedding gown and countless other items......She is the bomb!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards