Georgia-Atlanta

Bachelorette Party

So one of my bridesmaids is throwing me a bachelorette party, she wants to know what I want to do, it's going to be pretty PG do any of yall have any ideas?

Re: Bachelorette Party

• Are you/she thinking girls' night out or more like a spa day?

Two of my BMs took me out to Dave and Busters. It seems lame but it was a LOT of fun! I liked it just being the three of us. We got kinda tipsy and played a bunch of games, which turned out to be a blast! Then my MOH (who was unable to attend the D&B night) took me to a spa where we got a massage, facial, and parafin hand treatment. 

April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • We did mine in two parts and loved it!! On a Saturday PM, we went to a cool, eclectic restaurant and had a great dinner and just hung out. The next day, we went to a winery in the N. GA mountains..we ate, did wine tasting, etc.  It was definitely PG and also fun!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_bachelorette-party-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:871a8156-f259-4a09-ad8f-3fd22b7d1c69Post:0a1b9f1f-d580-4444-9353-5c370d977f0b">Re: Bachelorette Party</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>She said that she looked into the Spa but it is too expensive</strong>, so I think so far we are doing a lingerie shower, then dinner at the Cheesecake Factory which is my favorite resturant, and not sure about later. I told her that I would be happy just doing those things, but she said that she wants to do something else.
    Posted by mari0225[/QUOTE]

<div>Has she checked Groupon and Living Social? They have some AWESOME deals. That's where my MOH scored our spa package. I think she paid like maybe $100 for hour massages, hour facials, and parafin hand treatments for both of us at an up and coming spa in Lawrenceville. </div><div>
    </div><div>And yes, I am going crazy! Today is my last day of work, thank goodness! I can't concentrate on work stuff much longer (obviously)!</div>
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_bachelorette-party-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:871a8156-f259-4a09-ad8f-3fd22b7d1c69Post:4304d8e5-52e4-4c6c-9a0c-2363c58a496c">Re: Bachelorette Party</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bachelorette Party : Has she checked Groupon and Living Social? They have some AWESOME deals. That's where my MOH scored our spa package. I think she paid like maybe $100 for hour massages, hour facials, and parafin hand treatments for both of us at an up and coming spa in Lawrenceville.  And yes, I am going crazy! Today is my last day of work, thank goodness! I can't concentrate on work stuff much longer (obviously)!
    Posted by em01092[/QUOTE]

Hmm, i'm not sure I will have to ask her.

Yeah I bet, i'm supposed to work up to the day before, I don't know how i'm going to concentrate!
  • My girlfriend had hers last night and it was very low key. She hosted a Pure Romance party. It's a great way to get some fun stuff for your honeymoon and newlywed life bc you get to create a wish list to share with your guests. They can purchase things for you and you also get free stuff and discounts for hosting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards