Georgia-Atlanta

Need Destin, Florida Vendors -- oyster roast anyone? hairdresser? musicians? etc.

Hello!  My daughter is getting married on the beach in Destin in the fall, a very small second wedding.  Getting married without package and we are allowed to do our own planning, catering, etc.  She has her heart set on an oyster roast, etc. on the beach for the rehearsal dinner.  Can anyone recommend a caterer that is reasonable and good to work with?  Also would like a hairdresser for a fairly simple style.  And can anyone recommend any musicians for ceremony?  Any recommendations at all are greatly appreciated!!!!  Thank you!

Re: Need Destin, Florida Vendors -- oyster roast anyone? hairdresser? musicians? etc.

• edited December 2011
    Hello!  My daughter is getting married on the beach in Destin in the fall, a very small second wedding.  Getting married without package and we are allowed to do our own planning, catering, etc.  She has her heart set on an oyster roast, etc. on the beach for the rehearsal dinner.  Can anyone recommend a caterer that is reasonable and good to work with?  Also would like a hairdresser for a fairly simple style.  And can anyone recommend any musicians for ceremony?  Any recommendations at all are greatly appreciated!!!!  Thank you!
  • sparent2010sparent2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Might try the local boards link to the left
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • ObervilleOberville member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

check out Hayward at culinarycatering365.com . he is great. A good friend, and he is doing our wedding. He has been in the area for a really long time and knows some great vendors. If you need a photographer check out nicktomecek.com .  he is amazing. Another good friend and photographer for the local paper. He did our engagment photos and they were unbelievable. Feel free to use my name- Sarah Villa. Good luck and let me know if I can provide any additional info- we live here and know lots of people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards