Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Has anyone used Taun Henderson?

Hi All!

We are thinking about using him as our photographer. Can anyone give a great review for him and his work?

Thanks so much!

Re: Has anyone used Taun Henderson?

• Options
    I havent used him personally but my friend did and her photos were beautiful. I would just recommend you meet with him, make sure your personalities click and really like his style of work.
  • Options

Hi!

I am sorry to bother, but this is the only way I can build my wedding photography business.  I a female photographer in the Atlanta area, and I need experience shooting weddings! I have been shooting for 10+ years as a hobby, but my portfolio is limited and needs revising. I do not have a completed website yet, but have examples of my work. I have been published in Nylon magazine, and would love to build a business around wedding photography/videography--but again, I need a portfolio :)

I am looking for couples who have a very low photography/videography budget, and who are willing to work with me. I am also willing to shoot for TFP (time for print) as I really need the experience--I can shoot your engagement photos as well. I am easy to work with, and have a sweet disposition; I am also creative and don't care for mundane portrait photos.

If you are interested or know anyone who might be interested please let me know! E-mail me and I can send you sample photos. We can progress from there!

I appreciate the opportunity!

Thanks

• Options
    Taun is amazing! A close friend of mine used him and her pictures turned out great
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards