Georgia-Atlanta
Options

New with tags David's Bridal Galina Signature Wedding Gown originally $1150

Hi ladies!

Like many before me, I bought my wedding dress before knowing that we were going to have to cancel our plans for a big wedding due to budget woes and now I have a gorgeous dress that I can't use for anything!   Don't get me wrong, I'd love to wear it somewhere but I might get funny stares at the supermarket so I'm kind of at a loss

It is a David's Bridal Galina Signature fit and flare soft ivory wedding dress, size 2 petite for girls 5'5 and under.  I have the slip that goes under it as well, same size.  It truly is gorgeous in person, covered in lace, crystals and pearls with a charmeuse detail at the hem.  It has a nice train on it and it has never been worn or altered, still has all the tags attached.  I really need someone to buy this dress, we are out $2000 in deposits for canceling our wedding plans and I paid an additonal $1150 plus $50 for the slip for this dress.  I lost my job as a flight attendant this year so we are hemmoraging money and living off our savings, which was for our wedding, hence the canceling.  Please, at least try the dress on in David's Bridal if you are dress shopping and see if you like it, I'll sell it to you for much cheaper than ordering it from the store and everybody
 wins!  Here is a link to the dress:

Signature

Here are some personal pics of it:

This is the sample in the store:

Here is the dress in my size that I have:

Obviously these pics are tiny and they suck but if you EMAIL ME at  sparklygoofan@Hotmail.com, I can send you full size pics or answer any questions, make me an offer and I promise you'll love the dress.  Thanks!

Re: New with tags David's Bridal Galina Signature Wedding Gown originally $1150

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's beautiful, Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    gabe&laurengabe&lauren member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about that.  Best of luck with the job easrching and getting back on track.

On a side note, maybe I can help you out.  How much are you asking for the dress?  Where are you located and how much would shipping be to 06611 zip code?

Thanks,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards