Georgia-Atlanta
Options

QOTD 11/27/10

If someone you trusted to get your style right offered to do all of the wedding planning for you, would you accept? Or do you really enjoy the planning?

I personally really enjoy the planning, I find it fun. I just wish someone else could deal with the government for me!! My aunt's MIL planned and payed for her entire wedding, and she was glad for it - she's never been one to make herself the center of attention.

Re: QOTD 11/27/10

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I like planning some parts of the wedding...other parts of frustrating! I wish someone would handle the guest list for me! I can't stand telling people they aren't invited or they can't bring a date because we are trying to be cheap!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think I could let someone else plan it... Not so much because I enjoy the planning but because I'm too "type A"
    Photobucket
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think I would want someone else to plan the WHOLE thing, but I would be more than happy to hand over some of the responcibilities that require lots of research and foot work. Thats been my least favorite part thus far.
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards