Georgia-Atlanta
Options

HELP... A $10,000 BUDGET WEDDING!

HEY YALL.... OK I have a budget of $10,000 for my wedding!

I dont even know where to even start. I feel like every venue I look at I am not going to make it in my budget after food, venue, flowers, etc. So I am needing yalls help with any and all suggestions on locations etc. I live up in the Gwinnett Area but am open to all locations. I am looking and would like about 150 guests at my wedding but I do know that may not be totally possible and may need to be cut down a bit. I know this can be done but I think I need some other peoples open minds to help me with this one. Thanks yall so much!Dress
***10,000 NEEDS TO COVER VENUE, FOOD, DRINKS, FLOWERS, CEREMONY, DJ, ETC. EVERYTHING THAT GOES ALONG WITH A WEDDING. I ALREADY HAVE MY DRESS AND RINGS SO EXCLUDING THOSE.. OH AND EXCLUDING THE CAKE MY MOM IS A WEDDING CAKE DESIGNER SO IM LUCKY ON THAT PART :) ****
Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HELP... A $10,000 BUDGET WEDDING!

• Options
    Are you looking for an inclusive venue or do you want a venue where you can bring in your own caterer? We're getting maried next year at the Gwinnett Environemental & Heritage Center. You're only paying for the venue though, you have to bring in your own caterer, florist, etc. But it's a beautiful venue. It's in Buford, right off of 985. Little Gardens is also a nice venue and they have a caterer on site.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Well the Roswell River Landing is a very nice place. $900 to rent for a full day + $500 security deposit refunded within 3 weeks after the wedding if you don't screw up the place. It's venue only though. 
  • Options
    Is $10K including everything like your dress or just the ceremony and reception?  We are having our ceremony and reception at Primrose Cottage in Roswell.  We have approximately 100 people but all the food, drink (limited wine service of 3 cses and no champagne toast) 2 buffet decorations, wedding coordinator, etc are included for about $8000.  This already includes the 21% production fee and GA sales tax.  Their site fee is reduced to 250.00 in January and February.

We still need to pay for the flowers, cake, dj and photographer (approximately 2K all together) with the production fees and taxes I think.  (A friend is doing our photographs at a lower rate).

All in all we will be at about 12K with rings and gratuities and attendants gifts.

There are places to get all inclusive pricing and the way to get it done for less than 10K out the door is get married in the months of Jan--Feb or July and August.  Many places offer winter and summer specials as they are not busy during these months. Good luck!
  • Options
    Mableton Banquet Hall can get you EVERYTHING from limo, to venue, to DJ and food all for $7,000. Also Janelle who owns the place is a very experienced wedding planner. She is providing many services for my wedding and I wish I would have known about her $7,000 wedding before I booked my venue and photographer. Look the location up, you'll be so glad you did. 
    Buying A Home
  • Options
    The Constance Manor was the best price venue we found including food and beverages. It is a beautiful southern home in Winder Ga.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards