Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Fun/inexpensive shower place?

My sister wants to throw me a couples shower and said she would have it wherever I want (she's my only sister and also my MOH).  She suggested having it at a restaurant or something. 

Anyone have any ideas of places that wouldn't be crazy expensive to do this?  I'm thinking something fun, with heavy appetizers and drinks.  Not very formal, just FUN.  Maybe for around 20-30 people?  We could be very flexible with dates/times.

I live in Gwinnett, so anything around me is where my friends live...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Fun/inexpensive shower place?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You could do like a room at Bahama Breeze or something, that'd be alot of fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at The Irish Bred Pub in Douglasville.  They have a special events room upstairs that will be all ours for however long we need it.  The best part is they don't charge a room rental fee, and their prices (and food and service!) are great.  I guess it depends on what type of couples shower you want : more elegant and formal or more rustic and fun! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_funinexpensive-shower-place?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:b00bc623-bb8d-49e5-b9b9-db08334db7b5Post:6cde959e-1e32-40cc-beb5-7443598c5406">Re: Fun/inexpensive shower place?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are having ours at The Irish Bred Pub in Douglasville.  They have a special events room upstairs that will be all ours for however long we need it.  The best part is they don't charge a room rental fee, and their prices (and food and service!) are great.  I guess it depends on what type of couples shower you want : more elegant and formal or more rustic and fun! :)
    Posted by HYDROPHILE[/QUOTE]

That would be a great place!
  • Options
    chrissyinatlchrissyinatl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That does sound like fun, but WAY far from me (all of our friends live around Gwinnett).  We used to have an Irish Bred Pub in Duluth, and I LOVED it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am sure you can find an Irish Pub in Gwinnett (hopefully with a private room :) )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards