Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Videographer

If you hired a videographer, who did you use and were you satisfied?  Also, were the prices reasonable?

Re: Videographer

• Options
    Hi Jana! :)

Yes, we hired one. They are called "Walk on Water" productions. Our package is $1600 and their work is phenomenal. Their website is: walkonwatervideo.com

There is also a good one that a lot of people use called "Three Ring Media," I don't have any experience with them but I know a lot of people have used them. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_videographer-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:be91fac4-e324-4753-9dbd-7f1ad877c143Post:109e3560-8c5c-45c9-90f9-f8d103ee7900">Re: Videographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Jana! :) Yes, we hired one. They are called "Walk on Water" productions. Our package is $1600 and their work is phenomenal. Their website is: walkonwatervideo.com There is also a good one that a lot of people use called "Three Ring Media," I don't have any experience with them but I know a lot of people have used them. 
    Posted by Soon2BSand[/QUOTE]

<div>Hey Tasha!!</div><div>
    </div><div>I was thinking about sending you a message on fb asking if y'all we're using a videographer.  I've heard of those and will do some research.  I'm still trying to convince the FI that we need one! Thanks for the lead!</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_videographer-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:be91fac4-e324-4753-9dbd-7f1ad877c143Post:4c3acb19-4cfd-4264-a8bf-f630b09a5e3c">Re: Videographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Videographer : Hey Tasha!! I was thinking about sending you a message on fb asking if y'all we're using a videographer.  I've heard of those and will do some research.  I'm still trying to convince the FI that we need one! Thanks for the lead!
    Posted by Jana711[/QUOTE]

<div>No problem! You can ask me any ol' thang! I think it's really worth it honestly. <span style="white-space:pre;" class="Apple-tab-span"> </span></div><div>
    </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards