Georgia-Atlanta

Engagement Pic Locations?

Anyone have any good ideas??  We dont want anything to "vintage" looking....just traditional and fun :)

We really want to do them at Berry College or Georgia Tech but I am worried with it being in the middle of the week with students there :(

Re: Engagement Pic Locations?

• atomicphotoatomicphoto member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you asked your photographer for suggestions, they might have some good ideas. I'm sure if you stay on one of those campuses long enough you'll find opportuinties to shoot while there are not any students around. How much time is included in your session?
  • edited December 2011
    We did good ole Piedmont Park.
    Photobucket
  • FutureMrsDubeFutureMrsDube member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours in Marietta Square.  It was nice because it offered a TON of different scenary types!
  • edited December 2011
    Try Lullwater Park, Arabia Mountain, Serenbe Farm, Summerour, I can't think of anything else but there are lots. Check those out, it's pretty awesome...
  • edited December 2011

Berry College shouldn't be a problem on the weekend even with class in session. I have shot there before and it's such a quiet campus and so large that there usually isn't any problem. Other places that you might think about are Roswell Mill, McDaniel Park, and I have to say that my location of choice is still Piedmont Park. There are just so may options there, it's hard to resist. Best of luck to you!

~Rebecca Bunch

• mstar284mstar284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We live in Kennesaw, so we thought about the Marietta Square. But we decided to go with Kennesaw Mountain (and we're bringing the doggies)

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Stone Mountain Park?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think our session will be at Chateau Elan. That is where we are staying for our wedding night so it seemed like a cool idea and there are some really beautiful photo opportunities.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards