Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Our May 5th wedding (Vendor Reviews and PIP) LONG!

Hi!
We're back from Aruba, adjusting to post-wedding/married life now!  We had a fabulous wedding and it was just so wonderful to see so many friends and family in one spot!  I got super emotional walking down the aisle, but composed myself before the vows.  The reception was so fun, but it goes by so quickly! 

Here are my vendor reviews:
Venue: Piedmont Room: A
Lauren was so easy to work with, very responsive, and she knows her weddings!  We had 143 people, and they'll say it can fit 200.  I think it was be tight with 200 though.  The views were amazing, the food was good, and it flowed really well. 

Ceremony Music: After 5 String Quartet: A+
They were the easiest vendor to work with.  Deborah responded quickly, she is warm, and they were all very talented.  I loved the music, and we got so many compliments. 

Reception Music: Excite! The Party Band: A
We were a little nervous, because we found them online and never heard them live.  But, oh, were they awesome!  By far the most compliments we received about the wedding was the band.  They were a bit unresponsive during the planning, but they came though at the end.  I changed my mind about 50 times on when I wanted them to set up, and they just rolled with my indecisiveness.  I was so happy!

Cake/Groom's Cake: Perfect Wedding Cake: A
Great cake, easy to work with.  My very picky friend, ate three pieces and said it was the best cake she'd ever had! 

DOC: Sashay Events: A-
Great to work with, but a little hard to get in touch with at the beginning.  They did a great job, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the most organized bride, but a few things fell through the cracks that I think could have been avoided.  Overall though, I really liked the team, and I was able to relax at my wedding!

Photographer: Robin Nathan Photography: A+
She took great photos, got them back quickly, and was fun and easy to work with.

Hotel: W Midtown: A+
Quick response time, very personable, and great hotel. 

Hair: Mandy Gispert: A+
She did a great job and was very quick.  I loved her!

Make-Up: Katy Alredge: A+
Loved her.  My make-up turned out great!

Men's Clothing: Men's Wearhouse A-
A few issues with some of the boy's tuxes, but in the end it all worked out!

Cooper Transportation: A
They overcharged us, but were really easy to work with when we pointed it out.  We had about 1/2 our guest OOT, and they did a great job getting everyone where we needed to be!

RD: Steel: A+
Great food and great service.  Everyone loved it. We did family style Asain food.

And a few pics:
With our nephews before the ceremony

BM at the hotel

With our nieces:

Sparkler Send-Off

Re: Our May 5th wedding (Vendor Reviews and PIP) LONG!

• Options
    Congrats - you look beautiful and thanks for the reviews!! 
  • Options
    I saw you! I think we were both roaming around the lobby of the W around midnight! I had my wedding at the W Midtown the same night that you're guest were there. Mine was on the top floor of the hotel. Congrats!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_our-may-5th-wedding-vendor-reviews-and-pip-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:d4c4b52f-155b-43a4-b7e6-0517f2af821bPost:109c8ba8-840a-437a-973d-43b2d07efd45">Re: Our May 5th wedding (Vendor Reviews and PIP) LONG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw you! I think we were both roaming around the lobby of the W around midnight! I had my wedding at the W Midtown the same night that you're guest were there. Mine was on the top floor of the hotel. Congrats!
    Posted by ymw6110[/QUOTE]

Aww, that's fun!  I'm so jealous that you had your wedding there!  Congrats to you too!  You should post some pics here or on the May board!!
  • Options
    Great Pics! Thanks for the reviews!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards