Georgia-Atlanta
Options

BRIDAL SHOWER FINALLY!!! LOL!

Hello ladies, I am having my bridal shower finally and I hope my girls did a great job because one has been giving me problems a little. It WAS suppose to be a surprised but they keep email me details of what they were doing and everything, Im like ok dont ya know it is suppose to be a surprise I am not suppose to know anything. They better not tell me about my Bachelorette party lol! Im excited now finallyLaughing
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: BRIDAL SHOWER FINALLY!!! LOL!

• Options
    lucyslovedlucysloved member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! How exciting!!!
  • Options
    winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!! I hope you have a good time and take lots of pics!
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    That's great!  I'm not having a bridal shower - I'm kinda sad about that too. :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Have a wonderful time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Congrats!!! Enjoy and come back with pictures.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I always find out about "surprises" too, LOL!
  • Options
    ShofShof member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats.  So if you don't have any bridesmaids, then who is to throw a shower? Anyone?  Am I supposed to aska fried to throw me one, or just wait to see if anyone volunteers?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone it was such a great time and I enjoyed everything my girls did very well and I apperciated there hard work. I will post pics up later tomorrow.

Now to Shof---- if u dont have any bridemaids then one of your female family memebrs can throw one for you or one your FI female memebers as well it doesnt have to be thrown by the bridemaids. I having another one this weekend that my family memebrs are throwing and I have two bacholerette parties as well due to older crownd that cant hang with the yound crowd lol.

Courtney---- now dont be sad about not having one just remember there is always  a bachelorette party now them parties are fun lol.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards