Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Hair and Makeup

Does anyone have a good recommendation for someone to do my hair and makeup on site? Anyone in the Atlanta or Athens area would be good. I would prefer to get both done from the same company, but any recommendations are welcome! Thanks!

Re: Hair and Makeup

• Options
    I fully recommend JenniferDenise.com , she does hair and makeup and is amazing! (I have worked with her first hand several times)
  • Options
    Scoobie West is the Best! Look him up.
  • Options
    I'm using Trio Hair & Make Up. I think they're based out of Kennesaw, but I'm getting married outside Athens and they are driving up to pretty me up at the venue. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm using Linda O Malley. She does nearly all the hair and makeup services at Chateau Elan and my best friend just used her and all of our hair looked so amazing! The make up girl she works with is so sweet and does exactly what you want and I looked to hott, obviously I'm using them for my wedding too... I pasted her website below:

www.hairondemand.yolasite.com
  • Options
    Check out Flawless FInishes, based out of Watkinsville. I am using them for my wedding in July. It's a relatively new business but she's been in the market for awhile and her prices are much more reasonable than a lot of the companies out of Atlanta that I have seen.

Here is the website:
    http://www.flawlessathens.com/
  • Options
    Check out www.labelleartiste.com she is great. I have seen her work at many bridal shows and she is very reasonable appointments@labelleartiste.com send her an email for more details.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards