Georgia-Atlanta

Venue

I am looking at having my wedding in Atlanta for around 125 guests.  The problem is I want somewhere that I can have the ceremony and reception all in the same place.  My entire budget for the wedding would be around 15,000.  I just need some ideas on where to start looking!!!

Re: Venue

• edited December 2011
    Try: Piedmont Room, Flint Hill, Emory, or The Vinings Club.
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What time of year is your wedding taking place? Do you want inside or outside? If you can provide a few more details, we should be able to assist you better :)
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Sapphire1002Sapphire1002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does the $15k include dress, etc?  Try Indian Hills Country Club in Marietta: www.ihcc.com Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'd love an outside wedding but inside reception becuase my wedding will be in July. My dress isn't inculded in the budget.  As I am looking online I am finding if I can bring my own beer/wine to the reception and just hire a bartender then it comes out a lot cheaper. 

Thank you for the suggestions so far I have e-mailed them and set up an appointment with one.
  • edited December 2011
    Do you want to be in the city or do you prefer a certain area OTP?

If you like North Fulton/Roswell, try Primrose Cottage. We checked them out and they were one of top contenders.

If you want to stay IN Atlanta, check out Piedmont Room as PP mentioned. I went to an absolutely beautiful wedding there in May and the couple was able to keep it right around $19k for everything including the dress, shoes, and honeymoon (a week long trip to Mexican Resort).
  • edited December 2011
    You should try Villa Serena! It is absolutely beautiful.
  • TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glendalough Manor (I think in Jerome), Trolley Barn (a little east of Atlanta), Gala Special Event Facility (Marietta I think).  They all have outside areas.  You can't bring your own food/drink to Glendalough, but you can at Trolley Barn and at Gala.  The lady at Gala seemed willing to work within your budget and was really nice.
  • NICHOLECHULANICHOLECHULA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The Glendalough Manor is in Tyrone GA which is further out of Atl

• edited December 2011
    If you're considering an outside wedding, you could look into the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. They are beautiful in July. The prices are listed on the website. It all depends on what you're considering spending on the venue itself and what is included in their fee. I know they do have a reception hall on location, as well.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dzjennadzjenna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the Piedmont Room, but I'm biased b/c that's where my wedding will be in April :)  Also check out Villa Christina, very pretty outdoor venue with inside reception option.  Neither place allows outside alcohol, but you can save money is other areas too.  My budget is also $15K for everything (110 guests), and it is very doable!  
  • KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could also try Cator Woolford Gardens, Callanwolde Arts Center, Atlanta History Center, Villa Christina, or 173 Carlyle House
  • edited December 2011
    Try Carl House, that's where I got married and it is beautiful!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards