Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Catering Suggestions

We are having the rehearsal dinner at my dad's house and would like a casual feel.  We want to order food and just have people get up and serve themselves.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a reasonably priced caterer/restaurant in the Smyrna or Vinings area where we could either pick up the food or have them deliver it?  I'd love BBQ suggestions but other cuisine is fine too.  Thanks in advance!

ETA:  If you have a great BBQ place to rec that's not too far to drive I'd love to hear that too!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Catering Suggestions

• Options
    ritakellyritakelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could check out Del Sol catering; they are the same as Taqueria del Sol. At one point I was thinking of going SUPER DUPER casual and I was looking into this; its pretty reasonable and could be really fun!! They margarita mix that just needs alcohol so you could easily make it a party or just serve lemonade and soda for a more traditional family. They do have a delivery charge (based on location) but I didn't think it was unreasonable.
  • Options
    MelissaAnne88MelissaAnne88 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    BBQ = Sonny's Catering :)

I'm using Catering by the Master's Table. She hasn't raised her prices since she started the business 20+ years ago!!

http://cateringbythemasterstable.com/default.aspx
    The Happiest 5K on the Planet! Color Run 2012
    "I think the threat of 'You've ticked off The Brides!' might do it." Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Williamson Bros. BBQ in Marietta.  It's right near the big chicken & their food is great.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Low Country BBQ is an actual catering company and they are in that area.
    But Williams Bros is a very popular choice for brides, as I understand it. GL and glad to see you back, CRANBERRY!
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, guys!  Very helpful. 

Good to see you too My_Matt.  I have been busy and this board is very slow sometimes so I forget to check in.  I will definitely be better!  The people here are great resources so I definitely like to pitch in and help other brides!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another great place is Fox Bros BBQ! The food is out of this world and the pricing starts at $8.50 per person. We're definitely using them for one of our wedding events.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards