Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Outdoor Ceremony in Middle GA in November - weather?

Is anyone else having an outdoor wedding in GA in the fall?  Our venue is only available on November 12th as all the other good dates are booked already.  We would like to have an outdoor ceremony around 3:30-4:30pm with an indoor reception afterwards.  Can anyone remember what the weather is like around here in November?  I'm just worried about the temperature, we do have a backup plan if it rains though.  I don't want it to be too cold to be outside for the guests and the weather just seems so unpredictable, I can't remember, some years it's still hot in November and some years it's already getting cold.  

Re: Outdoor Ceremony in Middle GA in November - weather?

• Options
    sparklygoofansparklygoofan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is anyone else having an outdoor wedding in GA in the fall?  Our venue is only available on November 12th as all the other good dates are booked already.  We would like to have an outdoor ceremony around 3:30-4:30pm with an indoor reception afterwards.  Can anyone remember what the weather is like around here in November?  I'm just worried about the temperature, we do have a backup plan if it rains though.  I don't want it to be too cold to be outside for the guests and the weather just seems so unpredictable, I can't remember, some years it's still hot in November and some years it's already getting cold.  
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The best place to ask this question would be your local board!

I'll move you over there, Happy Planning!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where is "Middle Georgia?"  "Middle Georgia" as in Macon? 

Unfortunately, November can be unpredictable.  It should, however, be mild enough for an outdoor wedding at that time.  Keep in mind, however, that all it takes is a quick-moving cold front coming through :\
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a page on weather.com- just google weather wedding- that tells you averages for the past few years on a particular date.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Google Weather Underground.  This site has all of the weather data for every day in previous years.  You can see how cold/warm it was, if it rained, etc. for any specific city.  HTH!
    Can't wait to marry my man! October 28, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards