Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Re: What are your thoughts on this?

• edited December 2011
    I think she does have basis for a lawsuit, especially considering they were in the midst of getting divorced when he hacked into her account.  Will she win?  Maybe.
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

THat is a really tough case, and for me, it really depends on the timeline.  If they were living together, before the divorce, I don't think he can really be prosecuted for anything. 

However, if this was after they filed for divorce, I think that he obviously used his knowledge of computers to hack into her account.  At which case, I think he should have some sort of punishment. 

E-mail hacking aside...

THIS LADY IS KIND OF A HOE!  You are on your third marriage and you are having an AFFAIR?  How about you just learn to keep them closed, Sugar. 

Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw it on GMA this morning and it sounded to me like they were living together at the time but I"m not positive.

Ha Amer, I agree with you, especially the last part.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Amer. 
    I especially agree that she is a hoe, three marriages and an affair with your second husband ... at least find someone new ... At the same point, why did he marry her, after she had two failed marriages, she obviously has problems with marriage ...

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I kinda want to go on the Michigan board and see if she posts over there... :D
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They were living together but she had filed for divorce.

Considering that she was divorcing him, I don't see why he had to hack into her email.  It's over dude, move on.
    But, I think she's a hoe in general as well as a big baby who just wants attention and drama.  She was cheating on him with her second husband who she claimed in the past physically abused her in front of her child from her first husband.  Oh dear Lord, she's crazy and I don't know why any of these men married her in the first place.  I'm sorry, I shouldn't call her crazy.  After all, she's a "victim" who has been "violated" ;)  Yea right, I think she did this to herself.
    Photobucket
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm trying to understand why she was wearing a white gown and a princess tiara at her THIRD wedding.

Maybe second wedding if it's his first, but her THIRD wedding. And you're still sleeping with Hubs #2. And you have a kid with Hubs #1. It's like something from Jerry Springer.
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards