Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

D'ignazios Towne House in Media, PA

Has anyone recently been to a wedding or getting married at this facility that could give me any feedback and reviews about the place and food?

Re: D'ignazios Towne House in Media, PA

• My company used to have their holiday parties at the Towne House and it was always good.  Not quite a wedding, but it was a 5 hour party with sit down dinner, open bar and dancing so pretty close to it!  We outgrew the space, so that is the only reason we don't do it there anymore.  I am also having my rehearsal dinner there on 5/17.  I've seen a lot of mixed reviews, but in my opinion it's a pretty good place at a reasonable price.  The banquet manager, Amy, has also been great to work with and very responsive. HTH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My friend had her wedding here last September and my brother had his rehearsal dinner there a few years prior.  Both events were really really nice. The RD was obviously in a much smaller room, but the staff was very nice and helpful.  My friend's wedding was much nicer than the RD, obviously, and she was really pleased. The food was really great.  They gave 2-3 choices, plus vegetarian options, and everyone at my table was really happy w/ their selections. 
  • I have been to two weddings here this year.  Both in a different room.  The food was awesome and the staff seemed very friendly.  I am not sure how large your wedding is.. both that I went to where on the smaller side (I would say less than 100 people) and I think anything bigger then this in either of the rooms I saw would have been too many.
  • I have been to several anniversary and birthday parties there as well as just having dinner there. The food is very average in my opinion. The linens, silverware, china and glassware are also worn and dated.

It is a regular restaurant with some banquet rooms. I would just go there and have dinner and check it out for yourself as everyone's tastes are different.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards