October 2009 Weddings

Need ideas for kids.

We will have 9-10 kids at our reception.  We will have the following:1- age 3 Boy4- age 4-6 (boys and girls)1- age 104- Unknown (I think they are between 3-6)We have decided that we want to do little entertainment bags for each of them.....or something.  Maybe a coloring table....I need ideas!  Help.thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Need ideas for kids.

• check out orientaltrading.com... they have all kinds of kids activities, crafts, toys, etc. I just got coloring books and crayons for all of the kids that are going to be at ours! The also sell in quantities so it helps a lot with the cost! HTH!! Good Luck!

• We're putting buckets of crayons, coloring pages, and dinosaur toys on the tables for kids.  In the Target dollar section, they have little bags of dinosaurs with palm trees so you can make your own little dino-land and have little dino-wars.  I want some at my table, but FI said no.That might not work for the 3yo, but maybe?  Also, girls like dinos more than boys.  OK, maybe not all, but I bet they secretly do.
    Matt loves Munkii!!!
  • I am putting together little bags that include a wedding coloring book...got the idea from this page...hope it helps!!http://www.weddingbycolor.com/manningslady/milestones/53783
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Photobucket
  • We've got 1 five-y.o. and 1 seventeen-y.o.; I figure at 17 you need to be able to sit with adults. The 5 y.o. is getting a photo scavenger hunt: I made her a list of what to photograph using about 15 fonts, matted it on cutesy cardstock and bought her a disposable camera. She also gets stickers to decorate the camera.
  • My venue is setting up an activity table in the corner for the kids (yours would probably do the same) where we will have crayons, coloring books, etc.  I am hitting the dollar store for supplies!
  • We made personalized coloring books.  There are pictures in my bio.  One of my bridesmaids said if she wasn't going to be "cutting a rug" all night that she would probably want to be coloring!  She cracks me up!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards