Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Makeup Artist?

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a makeup artist? I really wanted to use Cindy from Dylan Michael but she is already booked for my wedding day. Any suggestions would be great!

Re: Makeup Artist?

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Kelly from Face The Occasion.  I had my trial with her today and she was wonderful to work with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Does Cindy have any of her girls open that day? Her other girls are just as fabulous as Cindy :)
  • edited December 2011
    Seconding Face the Occasion - I used Jill and she was fantastic. 
  • gkishbauchgkishbauch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_makeup-artist-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:523bd6b7-de1b-4a06-90e4-aff9b4ff37a5Post:ce210c99-43b1-428a-aa51-58bdc2880e34">Re: Makeup Artist?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does Cindy have any of her girls open that day? Her other girls are just as fabulous as Cindy :)
    Posted by Bride_to_be_2011[/QUOTE]

<div>This!  I'm using Casey, one of her other girls, and my trial was fabulous :)</div>
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Daneene Jensen  - so far so good!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • J&J061303J&J061303 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Cheekadee. I've read nothing but amazing reviews!
  • mandy122782mandy122782 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I had a trial with Cindy from Dylan Michaels and I really liked my makeup...but then my friend had her makeup done by Gina from Downtown Salon in Bensalem and she looked amazing. I had a trial with her and I loved her. She did my makeup, 4 bridesmaids, and my mom. Everyone looked different and amazing! She does not do airbrush makeup though. But I highly recommend her. The number there is 215-638-8888. And she was half the price of Cindy and came to my mom's to do everyone's makeup.

• ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Leigh Ann Brubaker from Pure Elegance.  She did a really nice job, and was a lot less expensive than a lot of others I found.  She does airbrush and regular makeup.  I wanted very natural, and got exactly what I asked for.  My make up was only $65, since I had 5 or more people getting make up done.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ahartman1013ahartman1013 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the suggestions! I think I am going to check out Chickadee! They have really good reviews and that is who Jill Kozar suggested. I
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards