Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Bridal jewelry

Has anyone purchased their jewelry yet?  I am looking for a reasonable set and would rather go to the store to buy it than order online.  I've seen a lot of gorgeous pieces at the shop I got my gown from, but it's all so expensive!  Thanks ladies!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal jewelry

• I got mine at Macy's with a store credit card and coupons.  That made it much more reasonable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kfraskfras member
    First Comment
    I did actually see a few nice things in Macys when I was browsing. I would try there or another department store. David's Bridal? May be cheaper than your bridal gown shop.

I really have no clue what kind of jewelry I want to wear on the wedding day! eek.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • check out http://www.tigerlillyjewelry.com/

I got a few things from there for myself and the girls, along with Macy's.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sorry- just realized you said not online!
    I wasn't thrilled with doing it online either but I couldn't find anything in the stores around me. I ordered a bunch of different things and returned everything that I did not like and only kept what I wound up wearing.
    It was definitely stressful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got mine at Macy's as well. I actually purchased online several pieces and returned what I didn't like to the store. There is more of a selection online but the do have a lot in store as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards