• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2009 Weddings

Overwhelmed

I can't believe it's 9 1/2 weeks away......but I don't know what I should be doing.  I've gone over theknot checklist and my checklist and I think I have it all but I feel like I'm missing something.  I'm trying to start getting things together for the honeymoon and make all the final vendor appts.  I keep thinking I'm forgetting to call someone or check in on somthing......the good think is I have next week off so hopefully I figure it out by then so I can get it done :)

Re: Overwhelmed

• I know how you feel... I feel like something is missing... I just don't know what lol.
  • I know how you feel! Our date is just under 9 weeks now and I feel so overwhelmed. Most of our big stuff has been done for a while now because we've had a long engagement, but there's so many little things left to do! Good luck getting everything done, don't stress too much![url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/][img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10714;6/st/20091227/e/Our+Christmas+Wedding%21/k/5ea1/event.png[/img][/url]
  • If it's any consolation nygirl, I have a TON of things left on my checklists, I don't even have my gown yet!  I have to finish BM gifts, we haven't started GM or parent gifts, I don't have shoes or a veil, I haven't booked hair appointments for my BMs, and I don't have a cake. Also, I'm trying to finish part of my professional designation before the end of the year so I have online classes every Monday and Wednesday night and a huge exam two weeks before the wedding. Wow, I must be nuts.  Just reading this make me want to take a nap or get a cocktail!
  • haha NYgirl you cant be overwhelmed. I think that you are probably the most on top of it kinda girl! You've seemed to be ahead of schedule the entire time.I've got lots of things left on my to do list: music, programs, rehersal, FI's attire... haha and MORE.No stress yet for me. I think it'll be fine.
    Photobucket
  • That's the problem :) I'm so use to being ahead of schedule and everything I had to wait on has to be done
  • My fear is that it's going to be after the wedding and then I'll rememeber "omg I forgot to hang the mistletoe in the entranceway of the ballroom!" or something like that.  I just don't want to forget something and then have it be too late!  Although, the fact that all of us are on these boards and thinking about our weddings contstantly means that we'll probably be very okay, and our weddings will be be the best that our guests have ever seen! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards