• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2009 Weddings

Bridesmaid jewlery

Anyone know where a good place to order jewlery for my bridesmaids that isn't super expensive?  I've looked on etsy but there is so much stuff. Anyone have a vendor that they like/havve used there? I was thinking about doing something with pearls in it, but haven't narrowed it down yet.

Re: Bridesmaid jewlery

• I ordered both mine, as well as my bridesmaids' jewelry from jcpenney.com. They actually have some really nice, inexpensive things. The brand I found that was really nice is called Vieste.
  • you could look at lia sophia they have great stuff!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My BM jewelry (and mine, actually) came from annabellagio.com - they aren't super expensive and I've been really impressed with the quality as well.
  • Google "Wholesale jewelry"  I use to sell wholesale jewelry and it's the same stuff you get in department stores.  I always went to NY to get mine but you can find it online.  I got all of my girls gorgeous braclets and earrings for $8 for both and if I got them in a store they would of cost be around $40 for both.THere are a few websites, they most of them just have a minimum you can spend but it still ends up being cheaper
  • I got my bridesmaids necklaces off of anntaylorloft.com. They were on clearance. I got my jewelry from Carolee.com. I absolutely adore my necklace, but it was $45. They have some nice jewelry on Carolee.com and the quality is really good. They are a little bit on the pricey side, but it's not terrible, depending on what you're looking for. Good luck with your search!
    We're married!!! 12-12-09
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • I got beautiful earrings and a snowflake neckace for my BMs at Kohl's for about $10 each and they are not cheap looking at all.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I got mine and bms from JCPenney.  Like three weeks ago they were having a sale in the jewerly department and also I was able to use a $10 coupon.  They have really nice ones and some are not that expensive.
  • I ordered earings for my bridesmaids from a seller on Esty.  I loved them so much I got a pair for myself too.  They were $26/pair and I am beyond thrilled with them.  I would recommend that seller to anyone, she was fantastic! PIB and Etsy seller in bio ... she makes all of her pieces from vintage pieces she finds so every pair I ordered is unique yet they all look similar, I LOVE them!
  • sorry - it's in my bio under "bridesmaids"
  • Look into Monique's Boutique.  I used her for my jewelry, but she also does BM jewelry.  I have pics in my bio of my jewelry under "beauty."
  • Thanks!! Now to get busy and find something! :)
  • I got the BM jewlery from Etsy seller KarinAllie and they even came with a box and custom card that had the name on each.  I actually ordered two extra for each of the moms.I'm also a big fan of Macys.  They are ALWAYS having sales.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards