September 2009 Weddings

tanning

who's doing it? when did you start?

Kari & Jesse 09.26.09
Anniversary

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Re: tanning

• I'm tanning. Started a few months ago. I go about twice a week b/c I don't want to be "too tan". Wedding is the 12th, so I'll go 2-3 times this week and only once next week.
  • i tanned every day the month of june. took off all of july. started agin in august. i've been going less frequently in august but still atleast four times a week.
  • I am only because I have horrible tank top lines from riding and spray tan wont cover them plus Im not taking any chances w/ color coming of on the dress or any clothing.  I also dont want to fry on my honeymoon.I started a month ago.after the wedding its back to SPF 30.
  • I've been tanning very sporadically for the last 6 months or so...I don't really want to be "tan", but I had some lines I wanted to get rid of and such.I probably go 2 times a week, if that.
    Rachel's Nest

Photobucket
    Audrey Pearl
  • I have been tanning for a few weeks but I don't get that tan from the beds. So I am calling today to have an airbrush tan trial done.  I tend to have a reddish tint to my skin so I am hoping the airbrush will give me more of a brownish tan rather than red.  And frankly I am sick of tanning, I get bored!
    Married9/12/09***DX w/PCOS***BFP 12/26/10,EDD 9/4/11,MC 1/12/11 March 2011 failed femara & injection cycle May 2011 Hoping this is it!
  • I started tanning back in May? I think that's when I got my gym membership.  I wasn't/am not consistant with it. 
  • I"m going about 1x a week between now and the wedding.  Not enough to get really tannerific but to keep the "glow" I had earlier this summer.  the last time will probly be the Tue before the wedding, and i'll only go for like 8 min to avoid any possible "frick I"m a lobster" moments
  • I tanned about 4-5 times in June to get rid of my 3 year old tan lines.  I'm not sure if I'll be tanning again, but I only do it to get rid of my lines.
    [] Blog [] EDD: 05.19.2012

• I went off and on in May and June. I just started again on Saturday and I plan on going everyday to get a nice base and then a few times a week to keep it nice. I dont want to get too dark and I tan so easily so I should be good to go by the time the wedding comes. I too will go back to my SPF 45 after the wedding. I tell myself I'll do it just for the wedding. As if that makes it any better. Dont judge. :D

Kari & Jesse 09.26.09
    Anniversary

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• I am. But I tan year round, normally 2 times a week.I'm up to four times--I got at least every other day. It takes me FOREVER to get color, I'm too Irish. The last time I will tan before the wedding will be Friday morning and I plan to use a boosting lotion.
  • I'm just rocking my pale self. :)
  • I started last Wednesday.  I was planning on going every day, but I took the weekend off.  6 minutes in the bed 2 days in a row gave me some really itchy/pink skin in areas.  That should give you some indication of how pale I am.  I'm going to work on getting a decent base before the wedding, I'll put my membership on hold until February, then I'm going to go back for a month before we go down to the Caymans for our honeymoon.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm just rocking the tan the sun gave me over the summer. Which is actually pretty decent, surprisingly. Thank God for tube tops!!
    Blog [] Planning [] Married

Charlie ? 12/11/2011

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

2012 Book Count: 16
  • i've just been laying out couple times a week, i burn easy. but i didn't want to be blinding white. I've been doing it since early may. about twice a week for about 15 minutes or so. Plus i am outside alot and i've tried to wear strapless tops to avoid tan lines.

imageimage
  • Anyone spray tanning **GASP** :)  I'm tan but not as tan as I'd like but I've only spray tanned once and it wasn't orange but was a tad splotchy by my feet and hands.  ??? anyone??
  • under - I normally spray tan, but I'm afraid to for the wedding. I'm worried it will rub off on my dress.
    Blog [] Planning [] Married

Charlie ? 12/11/2011

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

2012 Book Count: 16
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards