September 2009 Weddings
Yeah, that weather thing...HURRICANE!
Uh, FI and I are leaving for Cabo on Sunday after the wedding. Look at this:[url]http://www.weather.com/newscenter/hurricanecentral/update/index.html?from=hp_news[/url]I guess all we can do is wait and see how conditions are on Sunday before we decide to leave. I sure hope our travel agency would let us book at a later date if that thing actually makes landfall or causes any flooding. Just my luck.
This discussion has been closed.