September 2009 Weddings

***bpawilson***

Hey, I have a question for you. Any chance you can email me at henderson.mary.l@gmail.com? Merci!
White Knot
Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot

Re: ***bpawilson***

• Mary,I was out at The Killers concert with FI and just saw your message.  You should have an email from me now though!.
  • thanks dearest!
    White Knot
  • No problem! I'm waiting on pins and needles haha.
  • hahahaha you're going to be so bummed when you get the email. It is nothing bad, just nothing exciting. I wish my life were exciting right now but mostly its a lot of wedding errands, ha. Any of the same feelings right now?
    White Knot
  • You have no idea. LOL. Between the wedding and the fact that we are moving to NJ/NY in October, my life is in chaos.
  • Oh I understand. Technically, I have no permanent address right now. Because, I'm not living at the apartment where my lease expired 2 months ago and I'm not living in VA yet. The fact that the movers took all my stuff when I left my apartment (2 days after the bar exam) also poses interesting problems like, the fact that I have no hair wrangling appliances within a thousand miles of where I live and I have waist length hair. Not to mention the job stuff. Ugh. But, best of luck with the NY/NJ move. At least its the same coast?! (trying to find a bright side)
    White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards