September 2009 Weddings

Pre-wedding nerves

Hi! I am getting married on the 12th. I feel confident I have thought of everything. And I'm so excited to marry my fiance. I'm just nervous b/c I feel so much is riding on this day. What do you do to calm less-than-2-weeks-to-go nerves?? I've been exercising and meditating, like I always do. Anything else??

Re: Pre-wedding nerves

• Definitely liquor!!! :)
  • yoga, definitely.
  • I keep a chilled bottle of Bailey's in the fridge. And suprisingly, my Mother who is usually the looney bird has been very calm...I wanted to ask her what she was taking!
  • I would have to agree with the other ladies, I'm in the south so Sweet Tea Vodka and Lemonade have been my best friends lately!
  • I took this entire week of work off before the wedding. I have been incredibly calm since then, no nerves. Also, Yoga!
  • Wine. Love, love, love wine. And just talking to someone who "gets it"... or at least acts like they get it! :-P
  • OMG Sweet Tea Vodka is up here now too!! SOOO GOOD!!!! =) I love that stuff. We can find it much easier down in Louisville, KY than we can here in Indy though.
  • I'm in the less-than-3-weeks-to-go phase, but I find that denial still does wonders for me. I think once I go to my friend's wedding this weekend and realize that'll be me in 2 weeks, I will probably start to spaz.But for now, I'm just blissfully gliding along in my little bubble of ignorance.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!
  • Living on the corner of ignorance and denial is fun. Its a nice neighborhood.

Kari & Jesse 09.26.09
    Anniversary

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• I like it. It's peaceful, and the neighbors don't keep me up at night with their loud music.I will probably move to OMGville sometime next week, though, I expect.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!
  • hahaha tdmd... I'm driving there now!
  • The concensus seems to be drinking
  • Is it bad if you want to do a WHOLE LOT of drinking in the last four days before the wedding?  I don't even really have any planning left to do and all I want to do is just down a bottle of wine...and some Xanax.
  • I've been having a lot of nightmares. It sucks because I feel pretty confident about everything when I'm awake. The one I had last night was that it rained at my outdoor ceremony....and my ex boss was there and she told me that I needed different flowers. Gah, so dumb, my brain that won't stop.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • You know, non-regular posters might just think we're a bunch of drunks!! ... but we're not... right?
    Blog [] Planning [] Married

Charlie ? 12/11/2011

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

2012 Book Count: 16
  • My wedding is the 12th also & already I've had the last two nights...sleepless!  I'm getting headaches...tummy aches, ok I'll quit whining now! Take a deep breath!  Ahhhh....... Cheers!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards