September 2009 Weddings

Harley

I just wanted to say I saw your siggy pic and felt the need to tell you how gorgeous you are in your dress. That is all. Carry on.

Kari & Jesse 09.26.09
Anniversary

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Re: Harley

• Awww, Mac...you made my day, beacuse I am feeling much fatness when I look at the pics! I'm down 5 and hope to lose another 5 by the wedding.
  • You shut your mouth. You are no where near fat, my love. You look fantastic in that dress! I dont lie.

Kari & Jesse 09.26.09
    Anniversary

• Awww, thanks...you are good for my ego. I gained over 15 lbs since FI moved in (he usually cooks dinner...like steak and potatoes)...I never thought he would propose and we would be getting married as I ate! Fortunately, he is working nights to help pay for the wedding...strawberry yogurt for me...lol.
  • Its not fair is it? I gained too when I moved in with my FI. I ate perfectly when I was single and lived with my girlfriends. Such is life I guess. You know what this makes me think of? Those SlimQuick commercials. "We stopped drinking soda. He lost eleventy pounds, I lost two". Or the one where he shrinks all over but she only loses from her boobies. I love those commercials. Its funny cuz its true.

Kari & Jesse 09.26.09
    Anniversary

• I personally love it :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards