Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Garces Trading Company Brunch

We were thinking of having our rehearsal brunch here on a Sunday the week before our wedding. Has anyone ever been here???

Re: Garces Trading Company Brunch

• I considered hosting our wedding at Garces Trading Company. The space is so fun and unique, like a European cafe. GTC would be an awesome location to host a wedding brunch!!! The food is amazing and the desserts are to die for; the fresh mozzarella is hand made to order and Jess Mogardo, the pastry chef was on Food Network's Sweet Genius a few months ago and won! We went to Chifa for dinner last weekend, then walked to GTC for dessert on the way to the train and my fiance loved the bottled beer selection and the S'mores dessert. I am addicted to their French Macrons and chocolate Bouchons and they make the perfect french pressed coffee!
  • AdeleDazeemAdeleDazeem member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2012
    How many people would be in your party?  I went there for dinner last week and the restaurant section is not very large.  The atmosphere is a bit casual due to Wine & Spirits and a la carte shopping parts.  But, the food is the most important thing and it's quite good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards