January 2010 Weddings

Time for a new siggy challenge?

I was thinking that it might be time for a new siggy challenge...someone had mentioned that on their local board, the person who chose the last one, chooses someone to do the next one as a "winner"? I dont know if this is how it is usually done, but i dont think its a bad idea. so, in fear of taking too much control of this, i wanted to ask everyones opinions... should we all just agree on a new siggy challenge, or make it into a contest? what are your thoughts?
TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
Baby Blog
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Time for a new siggy challenge?

• I'm not big into competitions, I feel life is competitive and dramatic enough without adding to it.  would it maybe work to have a "siggy moderator" who takes siggy suggestions and chooses them on a regular basis?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Making our dreams come true, one day at a time.
  • Diito StarJay.
  • I've never understood the "challenge" part of a siggy challenge; does someone actually judge the pictures people put in their sigs?  Who?  On what grounds?  Creativity?  Pretty picture?  Class?  The most money spent?  It just confuses me!I do like the challenges so I can see what others are doing, but if it's competative, I wouldn't participate.
  • sounds like we're all going to decide on a topic...now...what should it be? ive seen: dress bridesmaids dress venue rings colors what does everyone thinK?
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards