January 2010 Weddings

New and so much to do!

Hi all, I only just discovered the community boards, though I've been using the Knot for a few months for ideas and planning tools. I'm getting married on January 30, and looking around this club board I'm rather appalled at how little I've gotten done so far! Hopefully I'll get the florist checked off my list next week, but the groomsmen are MIA so I don't know when we'll figure out their attire. I look forward to getting to know some of you and counting down to our winter weddings! Lindsay
imageimage
BFP on Jan. 18; EDD Oct. 1
EDD Oct. 1 image

Re: New and so much to do!

• Welcome! What area are you in? Have you gotton the big stuff like your dress, and venues and whatnot?
  • I'm getting married in downtown Chicago. I have my dress (but it needs alterations), venue, DJ (though I still need to figure out that process), and invitations. Everything else is still to come, and it seems like there are so many things I haven't even thought of yet!
    imageimage
    EDD Oct. 1 image
  • rae- where are you getting married downtown!? FI and I live in Lincoln Park- so I'm curious ;0)
  • We're getting married at the Westin on Michigan Avenue, but we live in Logan Square. Your profile says you're getting married in Florida... do you have family there? Or is it a destination wedding?
    imageimage
    EDD Oct. 1 image
  • Haha, don't worry about it too much!  Some people on here are just REALLY ahead (not that it's a bad thing...).  I would just push so that your major things are done as soon as possible.I have a date, a church, a dress, and a caterer (tenatively).  SO much to do!
  • Welcome to the board! We all still have plenty of time...happy planning!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards