January 2010 Weddings

Opinions please!

I've decided which shoes I want, but now I just need to figure out what color to get them in! I went to the store to look at the swatches (which look completely different than the colors pictured online, so I'm glad I did), and I've narrowed it down to sparkling champagne or deep purple. The champagne color matches my dress just about perfectly, or I could be more daring and go with purple which is one of my wedding colors. What do you think? Whichever I choose will be a little visible when I walk. [url=http://snipurl.com/rfsb3][img]http://snipurl.com/rfsaq[/img][/url]
imageimage
BFP on Jan. 18; EDD Oct. 1
EDD Oct. 1 image

Re: Opinions please!

• PURPLE!!! Stand out, have fun!! Plus, you can find a great top and wear them again.
  • I had the same dilemma and ended up buying both. I will be wearing the jeweled ones for ceremony and some pictures then I will switch to my colored ones for more pictures and for the rest of the day. I really want the color fun pictures. PIB!I really like the purple ones though. GL
  • I would say purple - I decided to go dark purple over ivory and I am really happy with my choice! Those shoes are very cute. It is a subtle way to be daring I think :-) I love it!!
  • PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!!!
  • I agree with the other girls...you should do the purple. If you are concerned with the purple ones showing for the pics and ceremony then wear the other ones during that time. Its your wedding and its nice to put some color into it....they are great shoes by the way! I personally am wearing chocolate brown shoes which is one of my colors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • i agree with purple! i just bought my shoes last night...and the color is sangria! cocktails anyone?
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for all the advice. Purple it is!
    imageimage
    BFP on Jan. 18; EDD Oct. 1
    EDD Oct. 1 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards