January 2010 Weddings

Hello Hello!

Hello I just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Brianna and my man to be is Dane. We are getting married in Evergreen CO and shooting for a formal romantic wedding! I can't decide if I am running of excitment or stress! All of my vendors have been chosen and I have most of the big details worked out. I am a huge DIY'er so I love to see what you ladies are up to!

Re: Hello Hello!

• Hey there! Welcome! I bet CO will be gorgeous in January!!I've been DIYing all my paper items (invites, programs, etc) but haven't gotten anything printed and put together yet. There are a couple ladies on here with some great DIY stuff. Check out Beachprincess's page! Her's is the very first one to come to mind, she's getting married at Disney!
  • Congrats and welcome to the board! I'm a huge DIY'er as well...I'm DIY'ing everything paper, flowers, veil, catering, and cake...I'll post more in my bio as I do more, but hopefully we can be of help to you! Happy planning!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • welcome!!! im not very crafty :( so not much DIY going on over here :/ lol im putting together my OOT bags. does that count? haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi! I'm not a big DIY'er because I lack the skill, but I have some DIY bathroom basket signs in my bio. Welcome to the board!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards