January 2010 Weddings

Newbie =)

Hey guys!!    I am new to the Jan 2010 board and cannot tell you how excited I am :) We have been engaged since Christmas and had our date set for June 12, 10. We have reserved everything and were way ahead of planning.....    Well last week we decided there is no use in waiting anymore. We have had some life changes (no i'm not pregnant! haha) and have decided to move our date to Jan 16!  I am so excited but freaking out now that I have seen how far ahead of me everyone is. So far we have the church booked, someone supposed to call me back about the reception site, the photographer, DJ, and florist. I need to order my dress still and I just hope it is not too late!! The only saving grace here is we cut our guest list in half so now it is going to be a smaller wedding!   I am in the process of ordering favors. I am thinking about just doing the Hershey bars in the custom wrappers- any suggestions on this???       I am so excited about becoming part of this board and can not wait to plan my day with you guys
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Newbie =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards