• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
February 2010 Weddings

Feb 14 brides

Are there any of you that are getting married in or near New Jersey?

Re: Feb 14 brides

• I haven't seen another 2/14 bride on the boards...are there others?
  • Not sure, that's why I posted.
  • Hi, I'm from Kansas... and I'm getting married Feb. 13th, 2010. Am pretty much set with ideas. just a few things are undecided. How about you? I've kind of chosen Navy blue for colors, but don't know exactly how to incorporate it into a valentine weekend.
  • I am getting married on Feb. 14 in Boston
  • Hello! I am a NJ 2/14/10 bride
  • Sami - can you e mail me ?Buttonspepper at yahoo dot comAnd any other 2-14 bride in that area
  • I am getting married on 2/13 in NYC. I am actually trying to avoid the Valentine's day theme or element. I am worried that flowers will be $$ but the weekend worked for other reasons. We wanted a long weekend to make it easier for traveling. Have alot of people commented that now you'll only get one present for your anniversary and V-day since they're the same day? It's comical how many people have said that within a moment or two of me telling them the date. Good luck and enjoy!
  • I'm actually a Feb. 6th bride. But there is a photographer in Jersey, who said if anyone getting married on Feb. 14th wants to use him, he would donate what you spend, all 100% to susan g. koman, and shoot the wedding for free. So I was curious if anyone local didn't have a photog. yet.Yay for feb. brides though!
  • hi all ! we are hopefully getting married the 13th of feb! still waiting for my grandma to get her passaport from southamerica :-( to be able to come... the processs very long and don't think she will make it :-( i also picked blue.. well He did :-) i asked him to pick a color to integrate him a little jijiji! and i like brown cause i love chocolates! that will be my theme! alright enough of that ! i hope everyone is doing great ! and i hope to hear from you guys soon! God bless always!
  • Buttons, I'm getting married February 14th!!  My sister in law is doing my photography, but what an awesome idea!!!
  • I'm a Feb 13th bride...and yes I have gotten the you will only get one present haha, but it worked for our honeymoon, and we like that it will usually fall during February vacation...I'm SO excited, I've been waiting for this since I met my fiance over 10 years ago!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards