February 2010 Weddings

TONS of checks!!!

E mailed to set up hotel room for me for the night before, and for FI and I the night of the wedding. Hotel room blocks are in place, and so are our suite rooms. We now have a place to get ready.E mailed for breakfast/lunch for that day so we don't all starve, I'm pretty excited, as her food looks just fantastic!Set up everything with the limo/shuttles, so we now have transportation :-).Finalized e-pics for next month. We plan on holding the Thank You signs then.. rather then at the wedding, so our thank you notes can go out faster.Finalized our invites, and they are officially in printing production :-) Finalized guest list, sent to my sister for the bridal shower. What have you all gotten done this month?

Re: TONS of checks!!!

• - Decided on a church for our ceremony and sent in a deposit - Started meeting with florists and getting estimates, will hopefully pick one by next wednesday - Finalized the guest list and sent to my mom for bridal shower - Sent out Save-The-Dates - Ordered invitations from cardsandpockets.com - Started the search for hair and makeup artists - Started making the Table #'s - Ordered our Guest Book from picaboo.com - Started compiling prices for limos and ceremony musiciansBy the end of the month, I'm hoping we have the florist, hair/makeup, limo, and ceremony musicians decided on... i feel like i've been super productive these last 2 or 3 weeks!

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats Buttons...you have have been busy!I had two make-up trials this week and we are off to pre-cana this weekend. I've also been working on finalizing our invitations -- I'm just hoping me and the designer can get on the same page soon :)Have a good weekend everyone!
  • I'm going to attempt my first DIY project this weekend. Making the frames for my table numbers. There's pics in my bio if you want to see what I'm going for. This past week I got the finalized proof in the mail for the invitations & now they're being made. Yay! The 2nd to last draft is in my bio also, if you want to check it out. I'm also going to be looking for shirts this weekend for my FI & his guys. FI bought his pants & they look great, now he needs help w/ the top 1/2 :)
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • I have been avoiding my wedding this month. I am burnt out on planning at the moment. I have gotten somethings done, though. -Officiant booked - Aisle Runner done -BM dresses ordered -Sent save the dates I think that is about it :)
    image image image
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • You go girls!  I am just getting back into the swing of things now that my job has slowed down.  I am meeting with the florist next week and should have had my save the dates sent out but am now waiting until after my sister's reception.  She got married in South Africa last March and has been living there.  They are home now and will be having their reception on Nov 7th.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards