February 2010 Weddings

POLL: flowers

OK ladies...I'm second guessing my flower choices for the bouquets so that means it is time for a February brides poll:

1. flowers/colors of your bouquet
2. flowers/colors for the BM bouquets
3. color of your dress
4. color of your BM dresses
5. real or fake?

Re: POLL: flowers

• 1. flowers/colors of your bouquet - Black bacarra and black magic roses, possibly with some burgundy calla lilies
    2. flowers/colors for the BM bouquets - white/cream spider mums (b/c they look like snowballs Laughing)
    3. color of your dress - diamond white lace over light gold so it ends up looking almost like a champagne color
    4. color of your BM dresses - Wine
    5. real or fake? Real

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • That's funny that you're 2nd guessing your flowers.  I changed mine around this past week.  I think now that all the details are falling into place, your original vision of the flowers change.
    1) My BQ- soft pink Sophie roses, hot pink tulips, coral goditia, yellow oncidium orchids, and green dendrobium orchids.  This is the style of my BQ.
    2) The BMs will be using the same colors & types of flowers, but the shape will be different. 
    3) My dress is ivory
    4) BMs dresses are pistachio green
    5) Definitely real flowers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • In Response to POLL: flowers:
    OK ladies...I'm second guessing my flower choices for the bouquets so that means it is time for a February brides poll: 1. flowers/colors of your bouquet 2. flowers/colors for the BM bouquets 3. color of your dress 4. color of your BM dresses 5. real or fake?
    Posted by bostonbride214
    1. Calla Lilly's and blue delphinium (both light and blue delphinium) with ribbon wrapped all the way down the stems. Colors white, light blue, dark blue (picture in bio)

2. Three calla lilly's, and some bear grass. ribbon tied in a bow. Funny you mention this, I've been debating changing their bouquets, but x'ed it because it would cost more $$ to add stuff. (picture in Bio)

3. Ivory (Picture in Bio)

4. Navy blue with light blue sash (Picture in Bio)

5. Real real real!!!
  • 1.  mine are red roses with white Stephanotis and pearl spray

2. BM have white roses with cranberry spray

3.  My dress is white

4,  BMs are wearing red (apple for david's briadal)

5.  Read
  • 1. flowers/colors of your bouquet - peach roses, ivory roses, and peach hypericum berries
    2. flowers/colors for the BM bouquets - peach roses and ivory spray roses
    3. color of your dress - ivory
    4. color of your BM dresses - truffle (dark brown)
    5. real or fake? - real
  • 1. flowers/colors of your bouquet - orange lillies, red roses, mini yellow callas, hot pink gerbers, tulips
    2. flowers/colors for the BM bouquets - smaller version of mine
    3. color of your dress - ivory
    4. color of your BM dresses - black
    5. real or fake? - real
  • schroeders78schroeders78
    First Comment
    edited December 2009
    Well I guess I'm the only one doing fake (silk).... eh. Oh well. Dont care! I have more important things to worry about than flowers that will die in a few days. My MOH did silk and I still get to enjoy my MOH bouquet from her wedding.

1. my bouquet is only white silk roses
    2. BM's large blue silk magnolia w/ blue and silver fox tails
    3. my dress white with pearl beading at bust line
    4. BM's dresses are marine from David's bridal
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards