February 2010 Weddings

Marriage License!

FI and I are officially eligible in our state to go get our marriage license today!  CRAZY!  The wedding is right around the corner and we still have so much to do!  Cake tasting this weekend mmmmmm

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Marriage License!

• Yay!!! When is your wedding?? How soon before the wedding do you get the marriage license?? I am getting married on Feb 20th. I heard about 1 month? Is that correct?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • OHHHHHHHH I just looked at your profile! we are both 2/20 brides!! OMG I am so excited! I wonder if we are eligible to get our marriage license in the State of NY.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yeah I'm not sure about NY... in CT, it's 65 days in advance.  We'll probably end up doing it in a couple of weeks after the holidays and everything though. 

Glad to see another bride in the area getting married in February!  Everyone thinks i'm crazy having a winter wedding but it's really one of the prettiest times of the year here in the northeast.

Are you getting married in the city?

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • in PA it is 65 days too and i'm at 50 days, so i may get it soon...
  • Thanks Jamalina... good luck with your planning too!  2 fireplaces sounds awesome... we have one in our venue too.  That was an absolute MUST when we were looking at venues.  I'm going for the wintery romantic feel too... lots of roses, rose petals, candles all over... and the fireplace... i can't wait!

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm getting married in South Jersey and we have fireplaces at our reception too!!!  I can't wait, however, this impending snow storm for tomorrow is starting to worry me.  I haven't worried about snow yet because I can't change the weather, but I do have to say that I'm a little nervous.
  • I live in Texas, getting married on Feb 12th and the marriage license is only good for 30 days, so I still have to wait another month. :(
  • In Texas it's 30 days! That's all you have...or that is what i was told. After 30 days it's null and void unless of course it has the minister's signature.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards