Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

DJ and Lighting Recommendations

Since I booked my reception venue this weekend (yay!), I'm trying to get a move on some other vendors.  We know we want to do uplighting for the reception so I want to start setting up consultations with DJs/Lighting companies. 

Please post any recommendations.  A dj company that also does lighting would be ideal, because we want as few vendors as possible.  The country club recommended Signature DJs for both DJ and lighting.

Re: DJ and Lighting Recommendations

• We're using Schaffer sound. They also do lighting (we are on a budget, so not using that feature). They were one of the most reasonable priced DJs that we found and had great reviews. I can tell you in 2 months how they were at our reception :)
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Synergetic Sounds - they have DJs and also do lighting. We're using them for lighting, but we have a band not a DJ. I've heard they're great, though.

http://synergeticsounds.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using East Coast Event Group for both DJ & lighting. They cut me a pretty nice deal.
    Anniversary
  • I went with Futurescapes Entertainment.  We met Chris and we liked him so we just went with them.  They are doing uplighting for us for pretty cheap, less than $300 extra.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_dj-and-lighting-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:640c100e-a9f6-48de-ac33-294fa9daeba1Post:7ca357f2-a1fc-4c6d-a893-63941819f4a7">Re: DJ and Lighting Recommendations</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're using Schaffer sound. They also do lighting (we are on a budget, so not using that feature). They were one of the most reasonable priced DJs that we found and had great reviews. I can tell you in 2 months how they were at our reception :)
    Posted by tdmaus[/QUOTE]

How did it go?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards