Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

florist recommendations

Does anyone have any florist recommendations for a center city/old city Philadelphia wedding reception. I would like to get an idea of what an average budget would be in this area.

Any thoughts or advice would be helpful!

Re: florist recommendations

• I'm using domenic graziano and so far i found his prices to be the cheapest. They took off $100 when I told them their price was a little more than one of their competitors (this is before I realized the competitor's price didn't include a mock up, delivery, or tax). I got an additional $50 off when they mailed me a reminder card a few weeks after my visit. 

Unfortunately their main store (where you do all the site visits: initial consult, mock up, and prewedding approval) is in the north (southampton)... so it may be difficult to get to without a car.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • i am using domenic graziano also- very reasonable pricing and my mock up was beautiful! Dan was so helpful !

i have also heard wonderful things about Carl Allen < a few friends used him and i think he is located in center city or close to it />
  • I'm using Carl Alan, and yes, they are located in CC. My wedding is in June, so I can't speak to their work on the actual day, but I was extremely impressed with them when I went in for my initial consult. Vito (one of the managers I'm working with) spent about 3 hours with me, and by the time I left, I had a great idea of what my centerpieces and bouquets will look like. Vito was also quick to respond to my several emails after the initial consult, and he negotiated prices with us. He is so talented and they were so welcoming...I can't wait to work with them again as I get closer to my wedding!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used Penny's Florist in Glendside. The to service CC. They were wonderful.
    imageAnniversary
  • I'm using Petals Lane. They are pricier but Brittany will work within your budget and they do a beautiful job!!!
  • We're going with Petal Pushers. They're up in Huntingdon Valley, but they work all over the Philly area. Side note: they're also very good at catering to the season, which we're hoping will work out in our favor for our outdoor wedding at Aldie Mansion next month. Cross your fingers for beautiful fall foilage to complement the beatufitul venue!

In Response to <a href="http://buckscounty.weddings.com/sites/weddings/pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_florist-recommendations-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:69ba7c7f-bc71-4fa4-81ff-4aa3dcb554e7Post:7a726169-781c-463e-a8ba-2add4414eb44">Re: florist recommendations</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using Petals Lane. They are pricier but Brittany will work within your budget and they do a beautiful job!!!
    Posted by hopemark[/QUOTE]
  • Definitely go for a consultation with Vito at Carl Alan Florist in CC.   LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!!  He did an amazing job on my wedding in September. I feel like they are reasonably priced for a florist in the city. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards