Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Sunday Brunch Reception venues

Hello! I am at the very early planning stages of my wedding. We are looking into Sunday June 1, 2014, so we certainly have plenty of time to research. I wanted to do a morning ceremony with a brunch reception. I am trying to keep the cost AND stress down, so I am mostly looking for a reasonable place that will take care of most of the details (ie, I don't want to have to get EVERYTHING from outside vendors, although having to do a little of that is fine). I live in Norristown, but I am totally open to anywhere in or around Philly, or the Poconos or NJ. I am actually incredibly flexible on the location, I am more interested in the cost. So any venue ideas are welcome! Bonus if we can do the ceremony there too, but that doesn't make a big difference.

Thanks!

Re: Sunday Brunch Reception venues

• try valley green inn. they have a wedding brunch package and you can have your ceremony there. i believe they are located near roxborough and you can get some great pics as they are right in fairmount park.

valleygreeninn.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I went to a brunch at Columbia Station in Phoenixville for a shower and it was really, really good.  They have a pretty ceremony area too.   I think a lot of country clubs will do brunches because they have them for their members. 
  • A former coworker of mine had a sunday morning wedding at Northampton Valley Country Club in Bucks County. I know a few girls on here are having their wedding there so they might be able to give you a little more insight into pricing and such.
    Anniversary
  • Not sure if Wm Penn Inn does a brunch reception but they do a fabulous brunch. Great people in their sales office when we were up there.
  • Pen Ryn Mansion/ Belle Voir Manor in Bucks County have a Wedding Brunch. They are in Bucks County, Bensalem area. You can also be married there. It's on the Delaware River--Beautiful !!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards