Colorado-Denver

Hair and Make-up Rec- Denver Metro Area

Does anybody have a an affordable, but good hair and make-up person in the Denver Metro Area (I'm getting married downtown)? I understand that I will be shelling out a chunk of change for this, but from some research I've been doing people are coming in very pricey! Especially since what I want in terms of hair/make-up is very simple. I will have 11 people that will need hair and make-up done, so I need someone that isn't going to charge a fortune and that could accomodate my large wedding party. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Re: Hair and Make-up Rec- Denver Metro Area

• Ask around at the department store makeup counters. That's what I did when I got married last year. I found a salesperson at the Estee Lauder counter at Nordstrom (Cherry Creek) who had cosmetology training and was looking to build up her freelance practice (so I was paying her, not Estee Lauder or Nordstrom). She was able to do hair and makup for both me and my maid of honor on-site, and she was very punctual, did a great job, and charged a lot less than any of the salons I had called previously. You'll definitely want multiple stylists for a large wedding party--it took a bit long for one person to do both hair and makeup for two of us.
  • Aleigha Hans. 

LINK to her website.

She is super great to work with!
  • poodlemom13poodlemom13 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_hair-and-make-up-rec-denver-metro-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:59Discussion:025b3616-23fc-4c34-a5e1-d7a5f9328f69Post:c765d8e5-d847-4336-bf2b-7c4e50eb68a2">Hair and Make-up Rec- Denver Metro Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anybody have a an affordable, but good hair and make-up person in the Denver Metro Area (I'm getting married downtown)? I understand that I will be shelling out a chunk of change for this, but from some research I've been doing people are coming in very pricey! Especially since what I want in terms of hair/make-up is very simple. I will have 11 people that will need hair and make-up done, so I need someone that isn't going to charge a fortune and that could accomodate my large wedding party. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    Posted by ekjohnson514[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Michael Moore is the best in town  and Sara Collishaw at Salon No. 55. They've done both my sister's weddings and will be at mine in August.

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards