Colorado-Denver

Suggestions needed for hair and makeup.

Hi everyone!

I'm having a hair/makeup dillema. My wedding is at City Park in Denver and my salon (babooshkas -awesome if you looking) is only a couple blocks away, but unfortunatly they do not offer make up services. I really dont want to have to go to two seperate salons to get both services done so I am hoping to find some suggestions on places nearby that offer both.  Does anyone know of a more modern salon (they hairstyle I'm looking for is the opposite of traditional) that offerns make up services in the Metro Denver area?

Re: Suggestions needed for hair and makeup.

• mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about a make-up/hair artist that comes to YOU? :) My friend Samantha did the hair and make-up for my entire WP, and she did FANTASTIC!

ladycharmartistry@hotmail.com

ETA website: ladycharmartistry.com

BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    hopefully this isn't considered "vendor" like but i have 2 very close friends who are pro hair/MUA's in denver.  they'll travel to you.  no idea about their rates but they're awesome.

good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using the Ahhh Mobile Spa in Longmont and I know they travel and have pretty reasonable prices, but there are also mobile spas in Denver that will come to you (http://www.voilamobilespa.com/menu). Otherwise, it's always good to go with someone recommended to you and you'll probably get really good deals with the PP's recommendations.

ps. I live right near City Park and I think that's so awesome you are getting married there! My fiance proposed to me right across the street from the park on York :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards