Colorado-Denver

Pro Pics! EEk!

We got our Pro pics back this weekend! I am so happy with them! Little disappointed in myself that I gained some weight just before the wedding (stupid medical issues)and look a little funny (to myself. Not that anyone else would notice! hehe) but what can you do? So there are a TON (almost a thousand. All toned and edited!! love it) but if you want to take a peek take a look at our photographer's website. I have no idea how to make the link clicky but.. if you copy and paste this should work: http://lindsayjphoto.smugmug.com/Weddings/Alora-and-Ben Looking at these makes me pretty proud of myself for pulling off a wedding for almost 100 people on a budget of under $4k. I completely felt like our community, friends, and family wrapped us up and took care of us. Our cake bakery, chair/table rental place and photographer were our only "vendors" who weren't close friends. pretty amazing right? If you want specific reviews on anyone or more info on anything just page me! I'll be around since one of my bridesmaids is getting married next fall and I am acting as coordinator for her ( and her wedding/tastes/budget are completely different from our wedding) and will be continuing to use this amazing resourceful board! Thank you ladies so much for everything! Alora

Re: Pro Pics! EEk!

• edited December 2011
    The link minus the whole thing should work! Sorry. Oh! How cute is it that the Photog hand delivery the dvds of images since she was in town? Love her!
  • edited December 2011
    I love the picture of your rings on the sprig of wheat. Where did you get married?
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • edited December 2011
    O.M.G. I am in love with your wedding! All your details are so fantastic, your flowers in particular are gorgeous. You are so beautiful, and gaining a little weight can't change that. The pics are great, and it looks like you all had an amazing time.
  • chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alora- your pictures are amazing! I LOVE the group pictures & the pics of your bridal party from above (was your photographer climbing trees? :) BTW, LOVE the pic of your rings on the wheat too!!!
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks gals!! Our little photographer hauled around a medium sized ladder all day. I wish I had a picture of that! Fortunately DH hauled it around most of the time. Poor girl! We were married and had the picnic at Chautauqua lawn in Boulder (it is through the city parks & rec so it was only a $100 deposit for 5 hours) and then the reception was at my MOH's parent's house which is about a block away. Thank you for the positive feedback ladies! Not bad for a $500 (at the time) photographer, right? You can find great deals, take a chance AND help someone develop their portfolio. It is a chance but if you really do your research it is a worthwhile risk. P.S. How funny are my BM's?? Love those girls.
  • kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are a gorgeous bride!!!!  Your pictures, ceremony, reception - everything was so sweet & happy-looking!!!  I love love LOVE! the sunset sepia-toned kiss picture.  Stunning!
    Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    Those are great! You both looked awesome and so happy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Alora, what a great wedding! I loved it! Congrats!
  • paigef11paigef11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look amazing! Looks like such a fun and love-filled day! (That sounds really cheesy, but that's what it made me think!)FI and I actually just met with Lindsay (per your recommendation) this Sat and not only loved her, but booked her on the spot! We walked out and FI was like, "I think we just got really lucky." :)Thanks so much for helping us find a great photog and congrats on your special day!
  • paigef11paigef11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS... Lindsay raved about how much fun you kids were. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards