Colorado-Denver

Red Rocks Reception?

Has anyone been to a wedding at the Red Rocks Visitor Center or the Red Rocks COuntry Club? What did you think? Was it super pricey? We are looking around for a venue and are at a stand still! We have been to Mount Vernon, DU and a couple other places in Golden. Any suggestions??? Has anyone heard pf a place that is in Wash Park? Thanks ladies!!!! Kelli
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Red Rocks Reception?

• kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i have never been to a wedding at the visitor center, but my company did a holiday banquet there last year.  the building is very classy inside, and there's touches of nature brought indoors.  you have to cater with them, but the food was fantastic, so i wouldn't worry about that.  they have a really nice bar area separated from the banquet rooms which provides more guest scenery.  i don't know about prices, though.  
    Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    I'm having my cocktail hour and reception at the red rocks visitor center. The cocktail hour is in the Ship Rock Grill and the reception is in the Rock Room. If you want to reserve just the Rock Room, the minimum is $5500 without tax and gratuity. With the grill included it is $7000. I had my tasting already and the food is awesome! Also, it's a nice place to have for out of town guests. The scenery is awesome! Dishes usually range from $25-$42.
  • canary11canary11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll have my cocktail hour and reception in the visitor center in 5 weeks. The pp covered most of the specifics. Check out the website b/c they put all of the prices right on the website, which makes it super-convenient. They book fast. I recommend that you check them out soon and discourage you from choosing a summer, spring, or early fall date. Concerts will bump your wedding OR you would have to buy a concert ticket for all of your guests. You'd be safe from Oct-April, though.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting! We are going to check things out on Thursday. Where else did you guys look? We looked at the Red Rocks Country Club but the dance floor would be sort of far from the dinner and I know people with kids might not like that. We also looked at Mount Vernon Country Club. That was a nice place. We like the idea of being in the foothills because it still has the look of the mountains without having to go all the way to the resorts. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again!!! Kelli
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards