Colorado-Denver

shuttle bus rental?

Does anyone know where I can rent a shuttle bus or a double decker bus for a couple of hours?

Re: shuttle bus rental?

• edited December 2011
    I'm in the midst of securing a shuttle for my wedding as well. So far the places that have the best quotes and customer service to date are Premier Charter and A Charter Company. I planned on meeting with each company to check out thier fleets before I made my final decision.
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • canary11canary11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We looked into that as well. We didn't love any of the prices and got shotty reviews on bbb.org. So, we are renting a passenger van from Enterprise and hired a driver. We liked this idea because we can also use the van for the whole wedding weekend, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Depending on where you are located you could check into the Banjo Billy Buses. I know they have vehicles in Denver & Boulder. We booked a tour with them for all our out of towners for the day before the wedding and have nothing but rave reviews. Kinda pricey but SO much fun and they have a limo license so food & beverages are allowed.
  • edited December 2011
    We're looking at Banjo Billy's, too!  My family's obsessed with the idea of sending sheet music with the invitations so everyone can participate in the sing-along they're planing for the Banjo Billy bus ride from the ceremony to the reception.  I'm trying to stay out of it...But lots of people have said awesome things about Banjo Billy's Bus Tours so I'm excited to see how this turns out!
    imageimageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards