Colorado-Denver
Options

Affordable E pic photog recommendation

I have to recommend our e pic photog to anyone working with a budget! We weren't planning to have e pics taken in order to save money, but BeckCarter Photography offered us a deal we couldn't pass up, and I'm so happy we did! They are a SUPER fun BFF duo, (Annie and Valerie), trying to get a small photography business off the ground. We were only the 2nd couple they photographed, and I think they turned out pretty great. FI and I actaully talked about trying to hire them as additional photogs at the wedding (we already signed a contract with another photog who will allow add'l photogs to be there), but one of them is getting married the very same day as us.  Bummer for me. Pics or no pics, they would have been fun to have around! FI and I were totally awkward and had no idea what to do with ourselves, but we immediately felt at ease with them. They made the whole experience much more fun than I anticipated! We spent the drive home talking about how glad we were that we did it so we have some kind of an idea of what to expect come picture time on the big day. Plus it's nice to have some schmoozy pics of us that aren't in a bar or bundled up skiing. :) I just wanted to share the info - thought maybe it would help a fellow knottie on a budget and also help Annie and Valerie to build their portfolio. If you're interested, their email is bcphotographyinc@yahoo.com . If you have any questions for me or want to see more of our pics, feel free to email me paige.foster@gmail.com

Re: Affordable E pic photog recommendation

• Options
    paigef11paigef11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS... my siggy pics are from our session, but they haven't been edited yet so they're not final quality. I was just too impatient to wait any longer. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards