Colorado-Denver

Pro pics are posted :)

They are finally up!http://photos.candidphotos.org/p760260944password: grooters0926They are only up to the first dance.  She should be getting the rest posted today!  But the better ones are first!  So enjoy! and let me know what you think!Cheers!
imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pro pics are posted :)

• edited December 2011
    Well, I haven't had time to look at all of them yet, but the ones I did look at are fabulous!! I love your shoes! This makes me want my pro-pics bad, any day now! Congrats looks like you had a great time!
    JuneFlowers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hahaha, that's hilarious everyone jumping in the pool at the end!
    JuneFlowers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    They look great!!! You look wonderful :) The pool and sparkler pics are awesome! That chocolate fountain pic is killing me right now...mmm
    imageimage
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    I'm writing, you're reading, everyone's happy | Daring Greatly Blog.
  • LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!  Looks like you had a fantastic day!  Congrats.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    chocolate fountain...i was sooo stuffed from eating dinner, but I didn't care! I plowed though that fountain....she didn't get a shot of it, but we also had a ranch dressing fountain with veggies next to it
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    great pics! everything looks beautiful, including you!
  • chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    very nice pictures! You were a beautiful bride. & I will say it again & again, I LOVED your aisle!!!
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • AmyO.AmyO. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, very nice!!  Looks like you had a wonderful day!
  • COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures are great, everything was so beautiful! Your hair looked totally awesome and you just look like you were glowing. Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Everything looked amazed! Like straight out of a wedding magazine amazing!. I LOVE your signs to the wedding! So cute!!
  • edited December 2011
    Absolutely beautiful!!  Congratulations on such a gorgeous day!!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks ladies!  it's great to finally have these pictures in our grubby little hands!
    imageimage
  • princeatudeprinceatude member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow your pics are great! Looks like you had fun! I LOVE your shoes, where did you get them?
  • edited December 2011
    they are a mixer of two shoes! :) I bought the actual shoes at Angels (cheap shoe store in greeley mall) and then the strapes came off another pair of shoes I had from Coloriffics.  The first pair that I picked out (the coloriffics) were not comfortable.  So I had to come up with a plan "b" for shoes.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards