Colorado-Denver
Options

Boettcher Mansion

Has anyone been to a wedding at the Boettcher Mansion?  Any thoughts? TIA!!!

Re: Boettcher Mansion

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding at the Boettcher Mansion a few years ago.  It was beautiful!  The ceremony was outside and the reception was in the mansion. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Boettcher Mansion in May and am very excited.  I, personally, have never been to a wedding there, but have never seen pictures of a less than fabulous occassion there.  I also have a handful of guests who have been there for weddings in the past and when I told them I was getting married there, they were all very excited and talked about the different venue elements they appreciated. 
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend was married there and if she hadn't been, I would have picked it! It's stunning, very romantic, classy, with a lovely indoor and outdoor space...it's gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a bridal show there. It was gorgeous! The only thing you may want to consider is that the lights in the rooms you get ready in are really low. I kept hitting my head and I am only 5'8" with 2 inch shoes. It was also very windy outside, and people I have talked to have said it is always like that. But otherwise it was awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I almost booked there. It is so beautiful and a dream place to get married. I have been there twice. It was just a little out of my budget, but I would have chosen that spot if I could have.
  • Options
    leequadleequad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was married there last August and it is such a pretty venue.  We didn't have to do too much with decor since it's already such a pretty place.  The people there are pretty easy to work with.  if you want to email me at coloradowedding1 (at) gmail [dot] com i can send you some pictures.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married at Boettcher in September 2011. My fiance and I both fell in love with it as soon as we visited. It's a gorgeous space, though I do wish there were better views of the mountains. We'll be doing our ceremony outside on the patio and the reception inside. It's a bit dark with all the wood and stone, but I'm going to try to decorate the tables and everything to make it a little brighter. I've been working with Megan so far and she's been really helpful, easy to get in contact with, and has answered all of my questions promptly. A *really* nice added bonus is that you can choose your own caterer AND bring in your own alcohol! Major savings with both of those over some of the other venues I looked into.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards